22 February 2014

Review of Modern Buddhism: The Path of Compassion and Wisdom - (Volume 2 Tantra)

Modern Buddhism: The Path of Compassion and Wisdom - (Volume 2 Tantra)Modern Buddhism: The Path of Compassion and Wisdom - by Kelsang Gyatso
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This volume goes deeper into Tibetan Buddhism. It covers a very deep and somewhat complicated practice. It is more of a manual for this deeper practice.

In another book I read with similar content, it was said that one needs a master to receive the transmissions to begin the Vajrayogini/Heruka meditation.

It was an interesting read, and I recommend it to anyone interested in Buddhism.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I need and want input. Just be respectful, please, to me and to others. Thanks.