04 January 2013

Yes, I Read a Memoir About Cary Grant. So?

Dear Cary: My Life with Cary GrantDear Cary: My Life with Cary Grant by Dyan Cannon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was okay, but I found it too much about Dyan Cannon and too little about Cary Grant. I guess I need a biography rather than a memoir. For what it is, however, it is well written and, I would say that if someone is interested in Dyan Cannon's relationship with Cary Grant, then this is the book. I mean, it is subtitled "My Life With Cary Grant," afterall.... and the emphasis is on her life, before and with Grant. Just not what I was looking for: that is, I was looking for more about Cary Grant. That said, I'll go read a biography and stopped yammering on in this review.

View all my reviews

To get your own copy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I need and want input. Just be respectful, please, to me and to others. Thanks.